Fall into a Walking Tour of Woodland's Gracious Past
Woodland has dozens of gorgeous Victorian buildings in its central district and they are all within walking distance of each other. With strolling temperatures in the 60s and 70s, and crunchy fall leaves swishing around your feet, autumn is the perfect time of year to explore our lovely and historic neighbor town to the north.
There is even a book available to “walk” you through the several suggested self-guided tours. According to the City of Woodland’s web site:
Recipient of the 2008 California Governor’s Historic Preservation Award for excellence in increasing public awareness, appreciation and support for historic preservation throughout the City of Woodland.
- Ten different walking tours covering a total of 7.5 miles
- Over 400 building representing classic American Architectural styles
- Detailed historic and architectural descriptions of each site with photos
- Easy to navigate maps of each walking tour
- A historical overview of Woodland
- A glossary of architectural styles and terms
Purchase a copy of “Explore Historic Woodland” for $15.00
City Hall, Community Development Department
300 First Street
Woodland, CA 95695