Santa Saturday for Kids at Woodland's Gibson House Museum
The Gibson House Museum welcomes young and old on Saturday, December 1st, to its Sixth Annual SANTA SATURDAY! Join the family fun from 10am – 3pm on the Gibson Museum grounds, 512 Gibson Road, Woodland.
Santa will arrive at 11:00am on a vintage fire truck. Parents can bring cameras to take lots of photos from 11am-2pm.
During Santa Saturday, kids will be welcome to:
- Create a holiday craft ornament
- Creamy hot chocolate, fresh coffee, and home-baked treats for sale
- Hot dogs/chips/drink or tamales for lunch
- Vendor sale: Manas Ranch jams and gift baskets; Party-Lite; plants; collectible and holiday gift items
- Miniature train display
- Vintage toy exhibit
- Museum outdoor exhibits open
- Bounce House, Games, Face Painting, Cookie Decorating
- Holiday musical performances
Admission to the event is $5 per family—includes visit with Santa and one holiday ornament per child ages 1-12. Food and sale items not included. Proceeds benefit the Yolo County Historical Museum.
For more information, call the museum office at (530) 666-1045.