How to find out if a new suit fits
Guys, if you think you can go through life wearing Mark Zuckerberg’s signature hoodie, think again. .Sometimes even a billionaire Facebook founder can’t get away with it. When it comes time to buy a real big boy suit, many guys are overwhelmed. Esquire has a seven ways to tell if your suit fits:
1. Shoulder pads end with your shoulders.
2. Your flat hand should slip easily into your suit under the lapels when the top (or middle) button is fastened. If you put a fist in, the suit should pull at the button.
3. The top button of a two-button suit — or the middle button of a three-button suit — should not fall below your navel.
4. With your arms at your sides, your knuckles should be even with the bottom of your jacket.
5. Jacket sleeves should fall where the base of your thumb meets your wrist.
6. Between a quarter and a half inch of shirt cuff should be visible.
7. One inch of break.