- Why are you looking for a roommate?
- Do you expect us to be best friends?
- How does your everyday life look like?
- Why are you not living with your previous roommate anymore?
- What are you looking for in a roommate?
- For how long time are you planning on living in the room?
- How are your expectations to cleaning the apartment, washing the cloths and the dishes?
- How do you think we should split the duties between us?
- Do you think we should have special rules for visits from friends, boyfriend/girlfriend, family? (Do you often have friends over?)
- Are you the type who needs a quite environment or do you prefer that people are around you all the time or maybe you like listing to music?
Roommate: Questions for your potential Davis roommate
If you’re thinking about getting a Davis roommate, you might want to check out this article at FindRoommates.com, which includes tips for that first conversation and the top 10 questions you should ask your potential roommate.